Well, I'm already a slacker at this blog because I haven't updated since Friday! Nothing is really going on though so I have no news! This will become more interesting once we go to another country. (hopefully SOON!)...and once I find my camera adapter!! haha.
This weekend we didn't do much of anything really. Sunday we met a friend (Kevin) downtown and went to an Iowa Cubs game at Wrigley. They are a Triple A baseball team from Des Moines, Iowa. It was fun and not crowded like Chicago Cubs games!
Jasons actually been working a lot so far this week...and it's only Tuesday. He's been prepping for an assignment for Canada. As of now, they want us to leave for Come-by-Chance, Canada (yes, that's the town.... population 265!) on Aug 31st. That can always change so I'm not holding my breath.
I'm still learning at this blog thing and Angelas helped me out...but if anyone has ideas or suggestions, let me know! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment