Friday, August 7, 2009

The Beginning of Something New


Hello and WELCOME to my blog! With some encouragement, I've decided to give "blogging" a try. I also think this will be a good way for everyone to keep up with where we are. If I haven't sent out an email in awhile, people start sending me one asking where we are! In that case, you'll have this website to come to and see what we're up to. I'll still send out my emails to update everyone as I know not everyone will adapt to this. So, some of the things in the email, you'll be reading twice. (sorry!)

I'll try to update this site everyday...whether or not we even did anything. A friend of mine and fellow roadwife (Angela) takes a picture a day and post on her blog. It's a neat way to keep up with where they are and what they're doing.

I'm new at this - so give me time to adjust! So the whole world doesn't have access to this (too many crazy people have the internet) I'm going to make it private. Just try to save this site address so all you'll have to do is click! Not quite sure how to make it private yet..but I'll figure it out!

That's all for now.... I'll update more later when I figure this out!

Take Care,

Mary

1 comment:

Angela said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!!