Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well.. I don't have a picture for the holiday, but I meant to take one. It was just a busy day overall, but it was wonderful to be able to spend the entire day with family! My Uncle Tim was able to come up and have a Thanksgiving meal with everyone too which made the day every better. It had been a long time since we had everyone at my mom and dads house for a holiday. We have so much to be thankful for = ) I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!
I cant' believe it's already time for Christmas. It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when Jason is still in India. We're hoping he'll be done by then, but they might keep him in India and send him to another job there right away. Hopefully he'll be done by then and able to come home.

No comments: