Welcome to Panipat, India....
This is the view outside of our hotel. No, I'm not joking. Notice the black line at the bottom... thats what the bottom half of our window is. I had to stand on a chair to get this picture! I'm already ready to come home, can you tell? I don't feel like going anywhere by myself and not everybody is here yet so I haven't met anyone to hang out with. Of course there aren't any other spouses here. They're smart! haha. I'm trying to just take it a day at a time right now.
There is a restaurant and a bar in the hotel but I'm sure we'll get tired of the same food soon. Apparently there are a McDonalds and Pizza Hut some where in this town. The refinery seems pretty eager to get things done in 20 days. Let's hope that's the case!
1 comment:
keepin my fingers crossed its only 20 days for ya!!!
Post a Comment