You all know that my sister decorates cakes, cupcakes and cakepops, right? If you didn't... you do now. We knew we would be home for a few days before heading back to Chicago on Saturday so I got to help Sara decorate a cake for London's 2nd birthday party. I have to admit, it was a lot of fun...but boy did my feet hurt afterwards. We drove 6 hours with a two tiered cake in the car (it wasn't stacked yet) and about two dozen cake pops. I was a little nervous, but it didn't seem to faze Jason. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and of course, London is pretty cute! Somehow, we've made both of his birthdays (we had to leave early last year though). We can never seem to RSVP for anything really due to the job, but we always make it back for him! I guess we'll just have to make it an annual trip to Chicago!
 |
| My first day on the job! |
 |
| Finished products! |
 |
| Ready for his cake! |
 |
| 2nd Birthday! |
 |
| Angela, London and Troy |
 |
| Caitlin, Matt, Fanon, Shannon and Ben - Caitlin is always making a face in my photos. |
 |
| This kid LOVES his cornhole. Not Joking. He even got a set to travel with! |
That concludes our Saturday in Chicago before jetting off on Sunday to.....wait for it.... Seattle! We took one last vacation or what you might consider a "Babymoon". I will update you on that another time.. maybe tomorrow. This mama is tired and going to bed!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday London!!!
LOVE those cake pops! And Ben is also making a face in your picture!
Post a Comment