On our way to the airport, we passed through Colma, a 2sq mile town with a population of 1,200. San Francisco banned cemeteries and Colma is covered in graveyards. The dead outnumber the living more than 1000:1. This picture is blurry since we were driving (and trying to turn around, actually!). How would you like to live there?
Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Cemetery
I couldn't think of a good title for this post. I tried ones about how we were leaving SF, but then it didn't seem appropriate considering this post is about a cemetery. eekkk.. (original post title: Here today, Gone tomorrow.....only because we litterally left at the last minute!) Yea, I had to change the title of that one! Anyway,
On our way to the airport, we passed through Colma, a 2sq mile town with a population of 1,200. San Francisco banned cemeteries and Colma is covered in graveyards. The dead outnumber the living more than 1000:1. This picture is blurry since we were driving (and trying to turn around, actually!). How would you like to live there?

On our way to the airport, we passed through Colma, a 2sq mile town with a population of 1,200. San Francisco banned cemeteries and Colma is covered in graveyards. The dead outnumber the living more than 1000:1. This picture is blurry since we were driving (and trying to turn around, actually!). How would you like to live there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment