Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween Everyone! Last night, we went to a Halloween party and dressed up... I felt like a kid again and it was great! haha. I was a pinata (took wayyyyy too long to make, trust me) and Jason was Juan, the Mexican. His shirt said "I Hit That" and he'd hit me with a toy bat....in which I'd throw out candy. It was great. There were soo many awesome costumes there. Juan almost got deported by the lady cop, St, Pauli girl was in attendance and "Mario" was there...but Luigi wasn't! Soo many neat costumes! It was such a fun night.







We leave tonight for India...so I'll update when we get there and settled. We'll be flying into Delhi and staying for few nights there so Jason can work out of that office and then off to Panipat. I know, the name sounds bad. Let's hope it's not too bad! : )

1 comment:

Sara said...

Man that's a cool pinata!! And Jason really looks quite cute with a mustache... he he. So glad you guys had a good time, and hope you have safe and happy travels!