NEW YORK CITY! Jason came back and tried to surprise me but he ended up telling me he planned an Anniversary and New Years trip for us. I have said for awhile that I wanted to go to NY around the holidays and he had time off, plus we have flight vouchers to use..so why not, right? We left Chicago bright and early in the morning and made it to NYC to have most of the day to explore. This is Saint Patricks Cathedral in downtown New York City which opened in 1879. Monks were carolling outside and it was beautiful! I could have stood outside all day listening to them and drinking my hot chocolate!
This is the view of our walk around downtown! I think Jason is a few people in front of me. It wasn't this crowded everywhere we went.. but right in the middle of downtown, it was this bad. Even when it was bitterly cold! ..so what to do the rest of the week?? hmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment