On wednesday, Jason and I continued walking around and exploring. We toured around Ground Zero, although they are building a World Trade Center Memorial Building, so we really didn't see anything except construction. We also walked to Wall St to check out the buildings around the New York Stock Exchange. I love how one of the guards is just standing there smoking. Classy! The building was all fenced off but there were a lot of men in suits and ties walking around probably on their lunch.
Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wall Street
On wednesday, Jason and I continued walking around and exploring. We toured around Ground Zero, although they are building a World Trade Center Memorial Building, so we really didn't see anything except construction. We also walked to Wall St to check out the buildings around the New York Stock Exchange. I love how one of the guards is just standing there smoking. Classy! The building was all fenced off but there were a lot of men in suits and ties walking around probably on their lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment