Shannon, Jason, Meagan and I
Last night we went downtown to celebrate a friends birthday. Shannon (we were in Texas with her) had a birthday on Cinco de Mayo. I wonder if she's eaten Mexican food on her birthday every year?
We were at a country bar, hence the "party princess" cowboy hat. Despite having to yell at everyone because the music was so loud, it was a lot of fun, but boy was I was tired....good thing Jason drove because I was falling asleep in the car at 12:30am. I must be getting old - can't even stay out late and my throat is scratchy from all the yelling... I mean, talking... we did.
Update on traveling life: Leaving for Montreal, Canada on Sunday. We should be there a week and then going to Brisbane, Australia. I'm suuuuuupppper excited about this one and am really hoping it doesn't change. We have the luck of getting good assignments and then they get yanked away at the last minute. I'm preparing for that. I contemplated even posting it on here. I thought that maybe if we told no one about going, then we'd actually go. Too bad that lasted a day before I got really excited thinking about it and called people to tell them. Luckily, the job in Pakistan was already assigned to someone else so that is no longer an option. I mean, he would be making good money while there, but his life would be in danger. We don't want that.
I'll update everyone once we get to Canada.
2 comments:
I can't believe you posted that picture with my eyes closed :)
ah! Sorry - I must have uploaded the wrong one! It's still a cute picture though!
Post a Comment