This morning... I finally had LASIK done! I had been thinking about it for awhile and finally did it! I'm soooo glad I did. For those that know I work when I go home (as in Evansville), but don't know much about where I work...This is it! I usually just help out in the office with random things and occasionally tech and help the doctors. I really enjoy working and it keeps me busy!
Okay, back to my clear vision story...The wonderful team at American Eye Associates and Hayden Lasik Center ( www.haydenlasik.com ) did a great job and that's an under statement. I'll admit.. I was pretty nervous going into it...but really I shouldn't have been. They did an amazing job and it didn't take that long at all. This is a picture of me right before I was prepped! After this picture, I gave my glasses to my sister, Sara who got the lucky job of driving me today. Love you Sara, thank you again!
....and here we are right after the procedure! This is all the staff that helped me prepare for LASIK and run the laser that improved my vision. From left, Stephanie, Heather, Samantha, (me), Cheryl, Dr. Hayden and Rhea. For some reason, I look tall in this picture. haha.
Thank you all for helping me see better! xoxo!
I'll never forget that when I walked in the procedure room, I couldn't see a thing, of course because I had such a high prescription. After they told me I was done and could sit up, I could actually read what time it was on the clock. Now, of course, it was a large clock and I knew it was there, but it was completely blurry when I went in. It was still slightly blurry but it was moments afterwards and I still had a lot of drops on my eyes. But, none the less...I could actually tell what time it was.
I encourage anyone who is thinking about LASIK to have a free screening with Hayden Lasik Center to see if you are a candidate. You will be glad you did = )
Okay, I should stop blogging and let my eyes rest... I have drops to put in and goggles to put on before I go to bed. Yea, I'll probably take a picture of me and my googles too, don't worry.
1 comment:
So glad you got your eyes done!!! And I am so glad you had Dr Hayden do it!!! Such an awesome experience, and such a nice place, and such a nice staff..... OK, I'll quit. But, it was just perfect. I am so happy for you! And, I don't mind driving you around one bit, thanks for driving me around on Saturday :) before and after I locked myself out of the house!
Post a Comment