Friday, February 19, 2010

A Week (or two) In Review

Sorry I haven't updated since we left San Francisco, but not much has been going on. I hope you enjoy the picture of Meagan. She's really not from Russia, don't let the dark hair fool you. For those that don't know, I'm back in Evansville and Jason is up in Des Plaines. I decided to stay home to get LASIK which I'll type about in my next blog. We got back from San Francisco and drove home for the weekend. Jason also came back down last weekend for Valentines Day. Well, not really for that day, but most people he hangs out with in Des Plaines were leaving for the 3-day weekend. Thank you Presidents for making a day to honor you I guess. hmm...
Anyway, we drove to Knoxville, TN to visit friends of ours, Adam and Tarah. (Thanks again for letting us visit - it was fun!)
So this week I've stayed home to work and Jason went back to DP. Yes, I'm abbreviating now that. It's easier. For all of you in warm weather, I just wanted to let you know that we've still got snow on the ground here. My nephew had a snow day last week so of course we went sledding! I'll post a pic soon...my sister has them on her camera since my battery died. We went to Helfrich Hills Golf Course and had a great time. Along with that great time, came a cold. Wonderful. I'm over it, no big deal.

So, we haven't done much this week...but I'll update you in a bit on my new vision!

No comments: