Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Luckily, I didn't break anything..
In my frantic packing I didn't think to pack the camera cord or adapter to the computer, so therefore... no pictures to post. Sorry about your.. I mean, my luck. Anyway, we arrived at the Marriott Vacation Lodge on Monday. We went skiing Tuesday and it was pretty entertaining. First off, I've NEVER skied.. let me rephrase that.. I've never in my life, put on a set of skis. So, of course, I took a 2 hour lesson. Jason..aka, Mr. "I'm good at all sports" had already skied once and was already a pro. Look for him at the Olympics. Just don't tell him that might only win bronze. haha. Oh, but it was still fun. We didn't' realize our passes didn't include the actual lift, so Jason upgraded and I just stayed on the training (beginner) lifts. We still had a good time. I only fell three times. Twice when I was just getting the hang of it..and the third time, I was going down the hill and it was the first time Jason was watching me. He also had the video camera rolling. Coincidence? Yeah... It's actually a pretty funny video. I'll post some pics and videos on Thursday when we get back. But until then... Lake Tahoe is absolutely breathtaking. The ride up the mountain was awesome...and it only got better the farther up the lifts we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment