Look at my HUGE.... cigarette. Last night was the most fun we've had since getting here. This was the first night we did anything, so that title of "most fun night" didn't have much competition. A guy we met on the plane trip (and later at Burger King) told us about this fair and invited us to go with him. Everyone had the evening off from work so the four of us went to meet him. It was like a typical fair - food and games. They had cotton candy...pizza... stuffed animals....and cigarettes. There were games where you played to win packs of cigarettes, money (even some US Dollars) or a cell phone. No, that's
not where I won my prize. We all played the game where you roll the golf balls up into the holes and the one with the highest score wins. ...and ladies and gentlemen.... that's how I won this awesome cigarette. Who gives stuffed toys away like that...to kids? I'm sure they don't have a smoking problem with their youth. We couldn't stop laughing at the fact that you could win it - that when I did win, I couldn't resist the urge. I'm not a smoker...but you can't help but laugh at that. And I have no idea what I'm doing with it - but Jason insists we bring it back with us. Anyone have a birthday coming up?
I think most of the rides at the fair here were once labeled "not in working order" in the US. Just a thought. They were rusted and looked kind of rough - we stayed away.
No comments:
Post a Comment