| Jewish Cemetery |
On Sunday, Jason and I went over to Fort Kochi with his other coworker, John. We walked around, saw a few things we didn't see last time and got some seafood (of course). It finally stopped raining so it was nice to get out for awhile. Saturday was another monsoon day and was depressing so we were out all day yesterday. Above is a picture of the Jewish Cemetery there. Obviously, it is not well taken care of, but highly recommended to visit. The Synagogue is still standing, but we weren't allowed cameras inside. There wasn't that much to it besides a lot of light fixtures though.
Below is a picture of how they keep people out of certain areas. Broken glass! I bet it'll make you think twice before trying to jump that concrete wall : ) Although..some of those aren't well kept either. This blog is short and sweet because in a couple hours, I will be on a plane to Mumbai... then on to Bangkok! I will attempt to update every few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment