Jason and I are spending Easter in Beaumont, TX this year. After spending just a few days in Chicago, we got down here on Friday. Jason had to go straight into work Saturday and has spent today working 12 hours. The other advisor here, Shannon, and I went to lunch today at Chedder's. It was good...but not as good as Easter lunch would have been with our families. : / If there were more than three of us, I might have cooked a big Easter dinner. Oh well...we should be here for about 3-4 weeks. We all know how that goes, though. Jason is working in Port Arthur and we are staying about 1.5 hr from Houston. I might drive over for a day this coming weekend to hang out with friends. I don't really have much else to update you on as we haven't done anything besides make a Wal-Mart trip and go out to eat...and I'm sure you don't really care to hear about that.
Oh, there's a pool here and I have some books and other things to work on. I won't get too bored, don't worry.
Oh, there's a pool here and I have some books and other things to work on. I won't get too bored, don't worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment