Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Where's Waldo.....I mean, Where's Evansville?
Today, Jason had most of the afternoon off which was nice (but I'm ready for him to go back to work tomorrow ..... shh, don't tell him I said that). We went downtown to Crockett Street and ate at Spindletop Restaurant. I swear everything here has something to do about oil refineries. So...after lunch, we walked over to the Beaumont Fire Museum. It was small, but still nice and they had a few trucks inside. Badges in display cases lined the walls. Of course, we always look for Evansville patches and this time.....we actually found two. I'm not sure on the second one we found... it's blue and yellow and might be a really old one, but I'm not sure. I know that the one that is in this picture is from Evansville. Can you find it? Now, what fun would it be if I just put a picture of the close up of the patch on here.... I gotta make you work for it! I'll give you a hint tomorrow if you still haven't found it. Those in Evansville shouldn't have any problems. Those not in Evansville..... probably won't find it (unless they know "where" Evansville is).
Alright...quit reading and start looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found it!!!
Post a Comment