Monday, April 12, 2010

Such a busy day




Yea, my busy day was spent by the pool.  I know, rough life.  The pool is small, but very nice and has a cool waterfall which you can kind of see on the far left side.  Thought I'd share a picture of the hotel and the book I'm reading - which I highly recommend.  Especially for all my Chicago (or suburbs...it's all the same, really) buddies.  I also went to Jack-in-the-Box for the first time today and found a long, black hair in my Chicken Teriyaki bowl.  Yumm... I wonder if I was charged extra for that?  I took it back up, then the girl brought the bowl back to me and goes " Oh, do you want a whole new one?"  No, as long as you take the long hair out, it's fine.  SERIOUSLY?  YES, I would like a new one.  But anyway, Troy, Angela and London stopped again for a few hours on their way back to New Orleans so that was fun.  We might have this coming weekend off and take a short trip somewhere - New Orleans or Houston??

No comments: