I was in such a hurry to fill you last night on our day that I completely forgot to title the blog post. Don't go back and look now... I already fixed it. A year ago, I didn't even have a blog and now that I do, blogging is a must on my list along with checking email and facebook. I'm pathetic. Thanks Angela for getting me hooked on blogging.
Last night I had to type really fast because we had tickets to the Symphony at the Sydney Opera House. It was really amazing to be able to attend the Symphony there. We didn't want to take the tour because we had heard it wasn't worth the price, but we managed to get youth tickets (under 30...I know, I was shocked) at a decent price. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show of course, but you can't really tell the difference in the picture.
Today we took a tour of the Blue Mountains. I thought we'd be doing more hiking then we did, but it was still a good time. We got to see a waterfall, take a cable car across the mountains and even a railcar back up. The mountains get their name from the oil on the eucalyptus leaves. The oil absorbs all the light in the air and reflects blue. You couldn't tell today, but there are pictures where it looks blue. We had a little mishap today when Jason got adventurous and fell over the ledge. Luckily, the tour guide was right there and could help him up. Good thing, because I didn't know what else to do besides take a picture.
1 comment:
Told you that it would be fun an addictive! Whats really cool is looking back and seeing what you were doing.
Post a Comment