Monday, January 18, 2010

A bit random



I thought I'd blog a bit about my family since I am not currently doing anything blog-worthy. I will be working next week in the Optical department here at the office in Arlington Heights, IL... but I doubt I take pictures everyday in my lovely scrubs. : / So this week... thought I'd include some pictures that are about my family. The cake is one that my sister made this weekend for a birthday party. I am totally in love with it. Can I have one that looks like this one day? Okay, great...thanks! Anyway.. her blog (That Takes the Cake) is to the side. She will be starting it soon so check hers out once in awhile too. She is awesome with designing cakes and loves to do it! So.. if you need a cake, you know who to contact!

And meet... my nephew, Tracy. I mean, Travis. No really.. his name is Travis. Jason just calls him Tracy to aggravate him (and Travis calls him Jacey). You know how just about every kid falls down at recess at school and ends up with a broken arm? Well that day came for Travis this past week. Poor kid : ( The doctor wasn't sure if it was broken (it's at least fractured), but they put a splint on it anyway. I'm sure he thinks its kinda cool. But..that's all that's happening in my life right now. Not too much! We'll be in Chicago for about a week, then back out to San Francisco. Anyone want to visit? I'm serious...we found cheap last minute tickets a few weeks ago and you could stay with us! I'll show you around.. I could almost be a tour guide I've been there so much lately. Maybe that could be my job while out there? Or you could wait until we go somewhere awesome.. like....Spain, Germany...India. Haha. Okay, I won't be mad if you don't visit us in India. : )

Have a good week!

No comments: