Friday, January 15, 2010

Step 1:Pack, Step 2:Unpack, Step 3:Repeat Process

Since my day hasn't been too exciting, I almost didn't blog. Honestly, I've been pretty lazy except for laundry and packing. Ahh.. the life of a roadwife :) So here's what I've done so far:

We changed hotels today (again). Marriott Residence Inn had a good weekend deal so we switched this afternoon. Bigger space, breakfast and happy hour included! Party starts at 5:30pm. You're invited.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you all of our luggage, since all I've done in the last week is pack and unpack! I try to not technically "live" out of our suitcases, so I do tend to unpack everywhere we go, even if it is just for a few days. It makes me feel like I have a house, kind of. Our luggage is always at (or over) the 50lbs weight limit. Thank goodness for Mileage Plus status with United that we don't have to pay if we go over! A few people have asked how big our house... ehh, I mean suitcases, are. Here ya go. Now you know what we lug around the world with us!
I want to give props to my sister, Chris, nephew, Travis and coworker Beth for our awesome luggage tags. I think that's why we've never lost a bag (knocking on wood, now!) Jasons are a Purdue tag and a red round one that says 'I love baggage handlers'. I know you're laughing right now. (thanks beth!) Mine are a teal flip flop.. makes me think of the warm beach and sand....and one that says "see the world, come home for love". (so true!) I arranged them so you could see the tags. Told you I had nothing to do today! Maybe I'll have more to write...or type.. about this weekend.

3 comments:

Sara said...

hehehe love the tags Mary!!! You did a great job displaying them! Keep up the good work :) Oh yes, and thanks for the warm weather! As soon as you guys got back it warmed up. I knew you would pull through for me and bring some warm temps back with ya'.

Mary said...

No problem.. I tried to bring it with me!

Jana said...

Even though life seems like you are just rambling through it, you are making and experiancing new things that will enrich you and others. Not to mention your favorite cousin on the peckenpaugh side gets to live vicarroussly through you!