Saturday, January 23, 2010

Really? California...again?

We are back in California again. I know, you probably don't believe us. It's very rare that we go back to a place more than once and here we are.... for the third time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like California and I'll enjoy our time here, but seriously... THREE times? I could be a tour guide by now. Maybe I should stop this blog. Since I started it, we've only been to India (and I was only there a week which equals one picture). If I stop typing...will we actually leave the country? Maybe so...

So we're out today looking for chili beans (I know, random) and apparently people only eat canned chili here because to find just chili beans was really difficult. We finally found them so we can have a pot of chili on Sunday.. yumm.

..and while we're out browsing this ghetto store for a can of chili beans, we came across an end aisle with wine for $1.98! WHAT? Seriously, I thought maybe something was wrong with the bottle. I guess we'll find out! We had to buy a bottle... who could pass up such an incredible deal like that? Not sure how it tastes yet.. I'll update you later after we open the bottle; if we're still alive. We might not think it's worth $1.98..but we shall see.

We should be here for at least 3 weeks. They seem to be in a hurry so who knows. It did stop raining this afternoon and was about 50 degrees or so. Lovely weather : )

almost forgot......Tonight, we also had a nice, high class dinner that consisted of the value menu at Wendy's. I was told to put this in my blog. Beth, Meagan, Jason and I tried the spicy chicken nuggets after seeing countless commercials for them. Damn those commercials. Anyway..they are okay.


No comments: