The last few days here have been absolutely beautiful. Couldn't ask for better weather. Still a little chilly (ha!) at night, but during the day it's been in the 70's and sunny. I don't really have much to update you on, but I thought I'd share some neat pictures I've taken the last couple days. Above is the sunset from our balcony. The sun was somewhere behind that small line of clouds, but I thought it was a neat picture with the ship in it. There are usually anywhere from 1-3 ships that hang out around the area because Valparaiso has a shipyard they dock at.
I need to make a habit of setting my tripod and camera up and hanging out on the balcony in the morning. For some reason, I was wide awake for the sunrise this morning. I quickly took this picture above before going to breakfast and sending Jason off to work (usually my only job for the day unless it's laundry day). To really get a good night shot, I have to use to the tripod and even set the timer on the camera. I don't think this one turned out too bad - a sliver of the moon, the rays from the sun and even two birds flying. I'll try to take more while I'm here and see if I can get a better one.
Happy Weekend Everyone : )
2 comments:
these are beautiful! still so jealous, but as you can see, i'm still reading the blog! we'll see how long that lasts when i get to india...
Very cool!
Post a Comment