 |
| Hmm... I'm not sure I'd want to deal with this office. |
After a few days of a lot of rain, people around here take full advantage of every inch of sunshine. Today was no exception as it was a beautiful morning. It ended up raining later in the day, but most locals had their clothes out to dry first thing in the morning. Along my walk from the bus stop to the school, I saw a few...
 |
| I didn't want to be nosey and walk back in the neighborhood... maybe next time. |
My favorite is the umbrellas opened on the ground with clothes lying on top to dry. I have to say, they are resourceful! By lunch time, it was raining again and there was no bus service for the kids today so only a few of the older kids were actually at school. The little boy to the right in the picture always waves and says hello when he seems me and wants to shake my hand. He knows a few more words of English too and likes to practice Such a cute kid - look at that smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment