Friday, June 3, 2011

Saying Goodbye...again.


This time we are saying goodbye to Peter, Kat, John and Jaroslav.  They are all either leaving tomorrow or Sunday.  I'm partially convinced that we are never leaving.  Maybe that April Fools Joke I played on my dad and sister (that we were going to be here for another year) was a bad joke.

Today was Kat's last day at the school so I got some good photos of her with the kiddos.  It's tradition that if you have any big news or it's your birthday or your last day, you bring in sweets for the entire school.  Kat followed tradition and brought in eclairs for the kids (or their parents).


Kat helping Neha grab a treat
Kat with her buddy, Devu on her last day.  This is a typical Devu look.  She's neither mad, happy or sad and she smiled at Kat right after I took this!  Little Stinker!

Tonight, we head to Bangalore for good food and drinks!  I will slowly get caught up on the blog... be patient :)

1 comment:

sara said...

Bad mary... not nice to play april fools jokes on your poor sister!!!! :/