Remember me blogging about the Sensory Room project Kat and I were working on? You should understand that nothing gets done fast around here and this is how far it's gotten when we wanted it to be completed by June 1st! The walls are finally painted and the tile is laid - now we just need to get the rest of the flooring put down and add mirrors and new toys, etc. Kat and I both have a lot of ideas for this room, I just hope that I can see it get done. Another family that used to have a child enrolled has agreed to help with the costs, so maybe we will see progress soon!
| The tile is textured so it adds to the room a different feel. The rest of the room will have a soft, plastic material flooring. |
1 comment:
looking good!
Post a Comment