| Sini, Subin and Benazeer with Riya |
Since we've been at this hotel for almost 6 months, we've really gotten to know the staff. Sini and Benazeer are always in the lobby greeting guests, escorting them to their rooms and taking care of other stuff... only when they aren't talking to guests. We joke that I should have a uniform and just stand and greet people with them. It seems like an easy job! They always ask about the kids since I see them numerous times a day. I convinced them to join me for a morning in Neena's classroom. The girls brought along one of the concierge guys too and I think they had a great time. They brought sweets for all the teachers and kids and I made them promise to go check on the kids and Neena some day after I'm gone. Hopefully they do that!
| Sini holding Gayatri |
| Benazeer with Ijo - he doesn't warm up to new people well so he must have really liked her ;) |
| Benezeer passing out sweets |
| Subin and one of the vocational kids |
| They wanted a photo with the newest Physio Therapy intern - Alexander |
| Autos sometimes have an interesting saying on them...We all thought this one was good. |
1 comment:
Awesome pictures! That bus decal is hilarious! I especially like that it has the body builder picture... makes so much sense!
Post a Comment