Over the summer, another roadwife, Angela, gave me a small sock monkey kit to try out for her. It's harder than it seems and I might just have wait to go home and get help from my mom. She's perfect at all that crafty stuff! I originally took this photo because Angela requested step by step instructions with pictures but I thought for sure that we'd actually get out and do something so I could blog about our day. I was wrong.... t-totally wrong. Jason ended up working all day after going in for "just a few hours". You know how that goes...the chief goes in and then can't leave. So our Saturday was a bust.
Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
A New Hobby?
Over the summer, another roadwife, Angela, gave me a small sock monkey kit to try out for her. It's harder than it seems and I might just have wait to go home and get help from my mom. She's perfect at all that crafty stuff! I originally took this photo because Angela requested step by step instructions with pictures but I thought for sure that we'd actually get out and do something so I could blog about our day. I was wrong.... t-totally wrong. Jason ended up working all day after going in for "just a few hours". You know how that goes...the chief goes in and then can't leave. So our Saturday was a bust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It LOOKS simple enough! LOL Don't wait for mom...YOU CAN DO THIS! I found another set of directions...maybe it will help-
http://www.supersockmonkey.com/catalog/howtomake.html
or
video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_21ChbZTk
Don't give up!!!
Post a Comment