Thursday, January 27, 2011

Setting Sail

Taj Malabar and sailboats

We've noticed quite a few sail boats around the area lately so I wonder if there is some big group sailing around the world.  It's that everyones retirement plan until your grown boys demolish it filming a video for their new company, Prestige Worldwide?  If you haven't seen the movie Stepbrothers, then you have no idea what I'm talking about so just ignore that. 

Kat and I took the ferry back from Fort Kochi and saw a lot of boats around the Taj Malabar hotel.  I'd like a sailboat one day....but I suppose I must learn how to sail.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Troy and I want to borrow someone's sailboat or join them for a trip, but we don't want one....so you two buy it and we will pick up lessons! :D

Mary said...

LOL... I'll talk to Jason about that one :)