"Would you like full talktime? Recharge now!" "FullTT Click here" "Mercedes reveals new SLK - a friend recommends pictures, click here" are just some of the countless random text messages we get on a daily basis. I'm not even typing the ones that include links to click if we want to meet girls in the area. I needed to recharge our phones while Kat and I were in the city and decided this would be a good photo of the day.
Penta Menaka is the name of the smaller shopping area by our previous hotel that is crammed with tiny stores selling anything electronic. These guys were particularly funny today as they were asking us all kinds of questions about why we were here for so long and what our husbands did and what we did....the list goes on. They've asked me all these before, but I guess since I was with Kat, they had to re ask her. They told her she looked Indian and told me I needed more sun. I guess I'll work on my tan this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment