Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Taste of Home

Our goodies remind us that one day we will make it home..
I apologize to anyone who reads this blog daily.  I've taken advantage of the good internet and caught up on my blog today so you have a lot to read (or not read...your choice). 

Back in November, we found out about an imported food store in the area.  Since then, I've been going every other week to pick up goodies for us and two of the other guys here.  Wednesday was a holiday, so the school was closed and I made my run to the Gourmet House.  I do believe they love when I come in.  I always leave with a lot.  One of the guys has to have his Pop-Tarts and Dr. Pepper - which the owner says is too "peppery" for his taste.  Even though the price is marked up about 200%, it's always nice to have a taste of home.

1 comment:

Angela said...

WOOHOOO I'm caught up! :)