Monday, January 17, 2011

When Junk Food Cravings Win...

We head to Pizza Hut. Actually, we were just going to a new mall that opened recently to see a movie, but of course, the "time changed" and it wasn't showing at 1pm anymore, even though the advertisements said it was.  This is probably the third time that has happened to us.  They change stuff all the time and just make excuses.  Items will be on the menu, yet they are never available.  Movies are listed but not really playing.  Seriously, it's annoying, but whatcha gonna do?

Order a pizza. 


Yumm
We did end up going back for the 5:30pm showing of RED.  It wasn't too bad.. especially for $3 a ticket. 

2 comments:

Hema said...

Mary I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!!!

Angela said...

I saw Red in the drive-in in houston, Tx...last movie I saw! Glad you have a pizza hut, always nice for some "home" food.