A Raksha Vocational Student:
He started cutting this wood just so I would take his picture....
I took in copies of pictures from the last month or so to the students today and they loved them. LOVED them so much that any time they saw me, they wanted their picture taken because they know I will eventually bring them a copy. It's the small things in life that make them smile :)
A little candle making in progress...
and some time for afternoon sewing...
...or tying scraps of fabric.
They also have wood to sand down...
..and always enough bags to make...
...to keep everyone busy...
...even the instructor.
He started cutting this wood just so I would take his picture....
I took in copies of pictures from the last month or so to the students today and they loved them. LOVED them so much that any time they saw me, they wanted their picture taken because they know I will eventually bring them a copy. It's the small things in life that make them smile :)
1 comment:
I got a Polaroid camera just for jobs like that! :D
Ok I want to know what they are doing with the newspapers? Are they making boxes and bags out of them!?! Can you learn how and do a tutorial and show me....purty please! I'm always on the look out for crafts using things around the house with london.
Post a Comment