 |
| Part of the bathroom |
To Mumbai! Due to some recent delays at the refinery (what's new, right?) Jason took Friday off. I was rather shocked actually... he's worked a lot of Saturdays since being here and doesn't ask for time off, so I was happy when they said it was okay for him to leave for a day. Matt and Caitlin were headed to Mumbai to renew their desperately needed alcohol permits for the dry state of Gujarat they are in and one other roadie whom I had never met, Andrew, was already there on assignment. We've all already done the touristy stuff in Mumbai so we basically hung out all weekend and took full advantage of the happy hour in the lounge at the Renaissance by Marriott.
 |
| Water buffalo swimming in the lake outside of our hotel |
Jason immediately asked why I was taking pictures of our room after we got checked in and while we were waiting patiently for our Platinum members arrival gift - we're
so spoiled. I'm glad I ended up taking those because I have no other pictures of the evening. We just hung out and and didn't leave the hotel until later when we insisted on pizza. I'm ending my post there... the rest of the night is not that interesting anyway. Or is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment