Lately, I've enjoyed hanging out in the physical therapy room for a few minutes occasionally with Justine and Denise. They probably get annoyed with me...but I'm always asking questions. I've actually learned quite a few things from observing! Today, Joufer was using what they call the "standing box" and his mother was so proud she wanted me to take his picture. Justine and Denise don't care to use it, but Indian standards require it. They put braces on their legs and then wedge them into the box (the red is a pillow shoved behind his legs). His mother really wanted me to take this picture and it just broke my heart because of his teary eyes. :(
We are headed down south to a beach for the weekend... not sure on our internet service while there so... adios! I'll fill you in when we get back :)
1 comment:
We had a more modern thing just like this at the nursing home I worked it.... its hard to watch people in it but really is good for them. :(
Post a Comment