Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Green for Keegan

Paul blowing bubbles with one of the students
One of the assistants with Ijo (and a little girl trying to run into the picture)
Today was just another active day at Raksha!  Paul, a teacher from the UK is visiting and observing for about a month and last week he had mentioned that he couldn't find bubbles.  While at the mall this weekend, I stopped in to a few toy stores and found some.  Yesterday he talked about how excited even the big kids got when blowing the bubbles so we decided to join in on the fun today.  Later in the morning, I took them to the early intervention class that we are usually with.  I was the one blowing all the bubbles and Kat was in another room photographing so I have no pictures to show how much these little ones LOVED them.  I plan on breaking out the bubbles again so stay tuned for more pictures of our little buddies! :)


Wearing green to support Keegan
As for the title of this blog post...  refer to the blog: Karing for Keegan  This little boy is from Evansville and is fighting a rare type of cancer.  He goes today for a MRI after being chemo free for EIGHT weeks!  I do not know this family personally, but through Facebook and blogs, they have gotten the word out about Keegan and asked for prayers and to wear GREEN today!  So... say a prayer for Keegan today and wear green!  Afterall, "today" for us is almost over...but you still have time!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Taking video with your camera and playing it back for the kids.... they go CRAZY! :) I actually got physically pulled tot he ground because so many of them were trying to see it! LOL Give it a try.