Sunday, February 6, 2011

There's No Sharing in Bowling


It was a Pizza Hut kind of day...so off to the mall we went.  Justine and Denise met John, Jason and I there for some delicious pizzas.  The mall is just opening so most of the stores are empty right now with the exception of a few clothing stores, one grocery and about 5 different optical shops.  I guess everyone needs glasses here..



Better one or two?  Better ONE or TWO?













Didn't you know there's no sharing in bowling?!  Is that "no crying in baseball"?
Justine
When we were in Jamnagar, they had just opened a bowling alley and we went to check it out.  It was very comical as no one there must have bowled before.  Here, it was a different story.  Although this is Kerala's first bowling alley, the guys that were bowling next to us must have bowled before because they knew what they were doing.  I didn't look at their scores, but I'm sure they beat me.  I broke 100 on my second game although just by 1 point.  Since it was only $3 a game, I'm sure we'll be back.  Maybe next time I will break 110. 



2 comments:

Angela said...

better 2! lol

Caitlin said...

I LOVE BOWLING! I'm super jealous of you guys! Has Krishnan showed you his bowling skillz yet? LOL!