Day by Day - Life A Bit More Grounded

Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Posted by Mary at 9:40 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Globetrotting Lives

For those of you who are new to following our blog.. welcome! Jason's job requires 100% travel so we literally live out of our suitcases jumping from country to country (or city to city) and staying in hotels. For now, we are enjoying the no-mortgage, no-kids and little to no responsibility life. Don't you worry...that will change one day. But for now, we can be globetrotters, vagabonds, professional homeless people (is that wrong to say?).. or whatever you may call us.

I started the blog not long ago as a better way for our friends and family to keep up with where we are. So far, we have been to Finland, China, India, South Korea,
Germany, Japan, Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Chile, Thailand and UAE. State assignments include: California, Texas, Louisiana and Illinois. Since I started this blog late, not all assignments are included, but I hope to be adding to our list as we go. Be sure to check back often as I try to update daily. For now... ENJOY: )

All of my posts

  • ▼  2011 (187)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ▼  February (27)
      • Until next time, Varkala.
      • Welcome to Paradise
      • All Aboard
      • Standing Box
      • Reducing Waste
      • An Afternoon in the Life Of...
      • It's No Walgreens
      • French Fry Diet
      • Ready, Set, Go
      • A Day in the Park
      • Happy Birthday Joufer!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • I'm No Tourist
      • Canonball
      • Don't Hate Me
      • Mouse Masala
      • ..And we're off.
      • Artwork
      • A Mix of Fun
      • Green for Keegan
      • Christmas in February
      • No Caption Needed
      • There's No Sharing in Bowling
      • Guardian Angels
      • One Piece At a Time
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • A year older, but not a day wiser.
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  2010 (127)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (14)

Indian Time

These are my friends....

My friends' blogs

  • Delight of the Eye
    tes
  • One By One
    Pdf Download The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson (Modern Library Classics) Board Book PDF
  • A Day in the Life of a Globe Trotter
    Snow cone time
  • Karing for Keegan
    It's Been Awhile
  • She's Gone Rogue
    The Oldest Adult
  • Indian Life
    one year and three months later
  • Life of a Roadwife
    Vroom Vroom
  • Warren goes to India....
    August, where have you gone?
  • 2011 Resolution Tracker
    Trying to simplify things....
  • Puddle Jumping
    Tip-Ups
  • Sweet Treats by Andrea
    Wedding bells are ringing!
  • That Takes the Cake
    Welcome Baby Carter
  • Meagan on the Move
    Five Things about Płock, Poland
  • A Traveling Fool
    Mamas Day in Cleveland
  • On London Time
    City Park
  • Flair Photography by Jill
    Jason & Kirby
  • Where in the world are Arpit and Hema?
  • The Zabel Zoo
  • The Bright Family Circus
  • Chris and Danielle's Excellent Adventures
Karing for Keegan

all of our photos

Shutterfly Sharsite
I compiled a list of books that I enjoyed reading. I'm always looking for new ideas (so feel free to share your favorites with me) as I go through quite a few books on every trip. No, I don't want to own a Kindle - I like actual books and the ability to buy used and share them with others. I have a big box full of books at my parents house which will one day have a home on a bookshelf. : )


- The Memory Keepers Daughter
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Time Travelers Wife
- My Sisters Keeper
- The Kite Runner
- Running with Scissors
- Angels and Demons
- Middlesex
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The Color of Water
- Shanghai Girls
- Memoirs of a Geisha


My Reading Challenge!

2011 Reading Challenge

Mary has read 4 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
4 of 15 (26%)
view books
Mary Peckenpaugh

Create Your Badge

Facebook Badge

That Takes The Cake By Sara

Promote Your Page Too
Travel theme. Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.