Just because I don't have a house, does not mean I can't start decorating it, although that issue can be a burden when trying to pick colors. One of the other things the vocational program at the school sells are key holders. It seemed like an easy thing to buy for our imaginary "house". Francis is a very talented painter so I asked him to paint me one and at first he kept asking what color while I kept explaining that I wanted him to paint a design. Apparently he got the idea and showed us what he had worked on today. :)
I'm not sure on this guys name, but he always likes his picture taken. (mental note to get his name) I've caught hell the last two days because I have not brought in the photos yet. He was in the Christmas program and said he asked for copies, but I don't remember that part. I told him that I would print them all at the end. Anyway, he let me know yesterday and today that it's not nice to take photos and not print them. My bad... guess what's on my agenda this weekend? - Along with us going to Mumbai to meet up with Matt and Caitlin. We've all been there before and they are going to renew alcohol permits since they are in a dry state.... so I assume we'll relax and hit up Subway.... maybe twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment