Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Day in the Park

Moms and their kids
Since I missed the last picnic the school had (I was in Hyderabad at the eye clinic) I was really excited about this trip to the park.  So excited that I emptied my memory card the night before and left it in the computer.  I didn't realize it, of course, until I got to the school.  I really wanted to take my own pictures so I ended up buying a new one at a small camera shop in town.  It wasn't that expensive and it would have cost the same amount if I had gone all the way back to the hotel and back to the school.  What a way to start the weekend!

Thanks to my new memory card - here are pictures of the picnic:

Joufer, his mom and I
Justine and Monica
Devu and her older sister
Safa and I
I do realize that 99% of my posts are about the kids at Raksha since I spend most of my time there.  I hope you guys don't mind - they are just too adorable! 

No comments: