Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas in February

Since I failed to take a more interesting picture today.. you get one of my project pictures again.  This is a big Christmas stocking that I've been sllloooowwwwly working on since we've arrived.  I'm in no rush to finish it...but now that I'm almost done, I try to work on it a bit each day.  I'm waiting until we get home to sew it together and put a name on the top but this was the bigger one that I told you about a long time ago.  I had blogged about my mini stockings and said something better was in the works.  So... waah lah! 


2 comments:

Angela said...

Very nice! I picked a good person for the sock monkey project I think! :)

Mary said...

I figured I needed to finish one before really starting another. We will see :) Thanks for all the links!