Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Big 2


It seems there is always a birthday to celebrate at Raksha only this time they brought actual cake.  Monica turned two and her family came to celebrate with her.  They kids also had a different program for the day.  Two mothers of students are actually taking classes to become special education teachers.  They each taught a part of the morning class.  They tasted pinapple, had a puppet show and played with sand and ice.  It was pretty entertaining to watch them and then a mess to try to get them to keep the sand out of their mouth!

Happy 2nd Birthday Monica!

Annmol having a snack.  Shortly after this she shoved it at my camera! lol

Monica's little brother - you can't see it, but he actually has a gold chain on with that cut off plaid shirt.  Awesome :)

2 comments:

Hema said...

The kids are so adorable, I really think you should bring one home!!

Mary said...

Just ONE?? I think you need one too. I'll try to bring as many home as I can! Cute kids for everyone!