Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goodbye Take 3

Denise and Fabian - he loves her and Justine!

Charen and Kat with Annmol
Remember the sensory integration Charen did with the older students last week?  We did that with the Early Intervention children today and they loved it!  Charen had already went through it with them last week, but I wasn't there for that so I was excited to help out this time around.  It's always fun to get the kids out of their chairs and do activities with them.  They got to feel sand paper and a brush against their skin to see which one they preferred.  I was helping Safa and for some reason she really liked the sand paper - I think it was tickling her!  They also got to look into a mirror and at a flashlight to see which they would follow.  It was fun to watch the kids and see which they picked.  Charen wants them to do this once a week and watch how they progress.  Since it was Denises last day, she joined us with Fabian for the sensory workshop.  It was sad to say goodbye to her and Charen!  Everyone is leaving us and Kat is going home for two weeks so I'm by myself at the school for awhile.  I'm not quite sure what I'll do without our daily lunch dates with everyone!     

After school, I went back to see the doctor to get a splint they made for me.  I waited to get my xrays as well in case I would have trouble after we leave.  I caught a quick photo of the xray room.  Excuse the blurriness - I was nervous they would tell me to stop so I had to hurry while they were in the other room.   It looks pretty old fashioned to me but it gets the job done..
 
Xray room at the Krishna Hospital





No comments: