Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have a confession....

It looks better here than it did on Monday.

I've already broken my 'picture a day' promise to you.  The pictures I posted on Sunday were really taken on Saturday and of course I mentioned those posted yesterday I "borrowed" from Google Images.  Here's the reason why:  I fell on Sunday and hurt my foot.  There, I admit it and I'm not proud of it.  I've sat at the hotel in the room trying to recover because it's swollen and slightly bruised on the side.  Today, I was getting cabin fever BAD so I hobbled down to the pool while they cleaned the room.  I can still get some sun, right?  I was asked by half a dozen hotel staff what happened and I had to tell them I fell and that I'd be fine.  Of course they all recommend going to a doctor...but I'll just walk it out. 

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Be safe! I hope you get feeling better soon! Being stuck inside is no fun :(

Angela said...

Cute Pedi! :)

Anonymous said...

I gave up Facebook NOT your blog. I still continue
to read it religiously each night before bed. Love it
and so enjoy your posts. Keep having fun
and be safe! :-). -Rhea

Mary said...

Oh Rhea I was just teasing you! I don't see how anyone can give up FB for 40 days! :) lol.