Okay...so I had to take this while in an auto rickshaw so it's not a good picture. I was exhausted and not in the best of moods and was trying to think of something to take a picture of on the way home. (I know, Angela, I have the '365 days idea' but I was just in a mood - at least I can admit it!) Haha.. anyway, there are a few little stands set up by one of the bridges on the way home from school. They sell fish from the backwaters and it seems like they sit there all day. In 95 degree weather. At least in Fort Kochi by the Chinese Fishing Nets they keep most of them on ice... I'm not sure I'd eat these fish.
Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Roadside Fish
Okay...so I had to take this while in an auto rickshaw so it's not a good picture. I was exhausted and not in the best of moods and was trying to think of something to take a picture of on the way home. (I know, Angela, I have the '365 days idea' but I was just in a mood - at least I can admit it!) Haha.. anyway, there are a few little stands set up by one of the bridges on the way home from school. They sell fish from the backwaters and it seems like they sit there all day. In 95 degree weather. At least in Fort Kochi by the Chinese Fishing Nets they keep most of them on ice... I'm not sure I'd eat these fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment