Here's a quick look into what the bus stop looks like:
 |
| You can't really tell, but it's packed. Standing room only. |
 |
| Maybe you can see it here better... I'll try to get a better picture |
 |
| A few stores to shop at while waiting... |
 |
| ...at a busy intersection. I just love the banana packed truck. |
Occasionally, I take the bus back from school. No, not the packed, red bus in the photo above but a nice, orange AC volvo bus that costs a whooping 18Rs to the junction outside the hotel. It's much better than paying 150Rs for an auto. I know even that is only $3, but I don't mind the few extra minutes I have to wait for it or the 5 minute walk to the hotel. It's good exercise anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment