Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Lost Goat


There's always goats around as you have probably realized from my previous posts.. but today when I was leaving school, this goat pictured above was crying and almost running.  Kinda like 'The Lost Goat' instead of 'The Lost Boy' (it's a book if you didn't know).  Shortly after, what looked like a mother and two other small goats were walking fast - almost as if they were looking for each other.  I wanted to just point and say "go that way".  Haha.  It was really cute though :)  We usually see them walking around in a group so the first one must have been lost!  I'm sure they found each other... I mean, there's only a few of them around. 

No, the goat is not in the rubble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello during my nightly pilgrimage to your page. :-). Rhea