| The view from our seats... I'd say they were good seats! |
What a wonderful day.........to go to a cricket match! After a bit of work, I finally arranged for the vocational kids to get the chance to make it to a match. Thanks to the Le Meridian and the owners of the Kochi Tuskers for making it happen! The kids had an absolutely wonderful time! I'm not sure that many of them get opportunities like this often so it was a big deal for the kids. Everything was last minute so they rounded up some of the kids to meet at school. The match started at 4 so Kat and I met them at the stadium. We had a couple extra tickets so we invited Neena and her daughter, Anna. Anna was so excited, she even went to the beauty shop beforehand! She kept asking her mother if she could come hang out with us at the Le Meriden so she'd be able to see the cricket players.
This was Kochi's last home game and the stadium was packed! They beat the Kolkata Knight Riders who were on a 5 game winning streak so everyone was excited. I have so many more photos from the after party at the hotel, but I'll wait and make a new post about that. For now.... cricket match photos:
| Shyam and his mother got to join us as well. He was sooo happy! |
| Prasanth is a local guy |
| Kat and I went to find a snack and who would have thought we'd find Dominos?! |
| He looks like a boy...but had pierced ears so I'm gonna go with girl. ? |
![]() |
| We're locals now :) |
| Kat and I with Anna, Neena teachers daughter. |
| Most of the crew after the match |

No comments:
Post a Comment