Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Picture Day


There are days when I take one or two photos...or none... and there are days where I take a lot.  Some days are just more interesting than others, no?  Today was a day that I took plenty of photos to pick from.  We spent the morning at school and I had to take the ferry into the city to pick up my residency permit. You are probably ready for a post that doesn't have much reading.... so I'll just caption the photos.  Your welcome.

Making bubbles from the soap on her hands
This is monsoon season....  one way it's really dark.....
And the other way it's nice and sunny.  I was standing in the same spot for these photos, just different directions.

Maybe this is why he likes Kat better... she doesn't make him do this! LOL

Bikes parked outside homes in Fort Kochi

Everyone had their clothes out drying during the few dry hours today.

A shop that a friend of John's owns.  It was closed, but I'm sure we'll still be here when it opens back up.

I'd hate to be behind that in case those bands would break.  Ekk.
 
Can you believe there are over 140 different types of rice in the world?!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Amazing pics!!! Looks like you guys are still having a good time there :)