Please forgive me as my post today is a bit boring. I'm fighting a cold which pretty much sucks even when it's 90 degrees outside. I really just want to curl up on the couch with some chicken noodle soup, but instead I have to settle on tomato soup and it just doesn't do the trick. Instead of going into school, we took it easy today since bot Kat and I are under the weather. I did venture out to get some photos printed for a project we want to work on next week for the students. While I was waiting for them, I noticed the shop around corner had a bunch of flowers out. Not what you expect a flower shop to look like, but it's Indian style.
Follow Jason and I as settle down after traveling the world for 3.5 years!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Indian Flower Shop
Please forgive me as my post today is a bit boring. I'm fighting a cold which pretty much sucks even when it's 90 degrees outside. I really just want to curl up on the couch with some chicken noodle soup, but instead I have to settle on tomato soup and it just doesn't do the trick. Instead of going into school, we took it easy today since bot Kat and I are under the weather. I did venture out to get some photos printed for a project we want to work on next week for the students. While I was waiting for them, I noticed the shop around corner had a bunch of flowers out. Not what you expect a flower shop to look like, but it's Indian style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The above picture makes me hungry for popcorn. I'm not sure why.
Post a Comment